CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

Well, it's official. I am a lame blogger. It's been 3 months since my last post. And, I'm only writing now to get Rich to quit nagging me. Well not much has happened with us, except that Halle has doubled in age since the last time I wrote (she is almost 6 months old!). Time flies.

Rich is finishing up his 3rd year of dental school (only 1 more year, WAHOO!!). So it's now time to start thinking about where to set up practice. We will most likely end up in southern California near Mission Viejo, but we have talked about possibly staying in Arizona for a few years. Who knows. If anyone has any dental connections, pass them along!!

I am Rich's Sugar Mama. I am working 2 days a week in Urgent Care and I really like it. It's great to be able to bring home the bacon doing something you love. Praise be the day when Rich brings home his first paycheck of our married life together!! Ha ha. He has been in school since we got married, so I will cut him some slack.

Rich and I got ourselves a new digital camera for Christmas this year (well pretty much I got the camera and Rich didn't get a gift), so I have signed up for some photography classes. I start this week and I'm excited. Hopefully you'll see some better pictures on our blog coming up.

Here is an update on Halle's favorite things/new tricks:
1. She can hold her own bottle (as of yesterday!).
2. She LOVES her jumper. She'll jump for an hour straight if we let her.
3. She loves her super soft blankie. When I lay her down for bed she grabs the blanket and pulls it so it covers her face. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules of parenting, but oh well.
4. She has been sitting up on her own now for a few weeks. She is one strong baby!

Well, here are the latest pics of Halle. Enjoy the shrine!

20 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Hey Aimee- I love you new backround! I love your pictures too! Halle is so very cute, how much fun you must be having with her! I'll look forward to seeing you in March. By the way, I am so jealous of your photo class. I would love to do that, but I am too busy right now. Take care!

Polly said...

The pics are GREAT! But I laughed till I had tears in my eyes when I saw the first one of her in her hat! What a hoot. She's adorable! You're going to have fun w/that new camera! She's the perfect model.
You guys are amazing when it comes to costumes. Rich you look pretty smarmy - how did you snag such a cute chick? I'm sure you guys won the prize. Hugs and Kisses to all.

Kim said...

Love the pictures from Valentines! You guys are so much better than us to go and to "go all out" when you go. Hey, where are you taking your classes at? What kind of camera did you get? As for the blanket--Ellie has done that since she came home from the hospital, so you can join me in the "bad mom club" if it's against the rules! But my thoughts--if she's sleeping I'm not complaining!

Kellyn said...

Aimee, you are such a good sport, I would have told Kyle no on the the wig. And your pictures look great to me! I just signed up for a class as well, but we'll see if it helps me, I think I could be helpless!

Unknown said...

it is so fun to see all your great pictures, Halle really is so beautiful.

Tanner Family said...

Hey Aimee! Your pictures are great! Halle is so adorable, the hat picture was so cute! We will definitely have to get together when you guys come in town, a BBQ would be so fun!

Allie said...

Hey, I found you guys! Troy told me to check out your blog, and it is so fun! Halle is so stinkin cute and the pictures you take are great! We should plan a BBQ soon... spring break?

Natalie Que said...

Hey Aimee!

I got your blog address from Annemarie Moses {she came to my sister's wedding, they are old friends}. Congrats on your little girl. She is absolutely adorable! Trust me, it's not parent goggles!

How are you liking AZ? I am so impressed that you are a PA, though not surprised at all. You guys all look great and so happy, I'm so glad! My blog is www.benatriley.blogspot.com. It really is so great to find you and see what you guys are up to these days!

Heart,

Nat {Gildea} Riley

Todd said...

Aimee,

I could have sworn you put up a blog about your baby flipping the camera off. Where'd it go?? I wanted to show Todd.

~Kristin Erb

Jen said...

Hi, we're ready to hear from you guys again so i just tagged you! So now it's your turn to do a "tag" where you write six random facts about yourself. You can look at mine if you have any questions. Have fun!

Wing and Alli said...

We want more! We want more! We know you're busy, but we love seeing what you guys are up to. So, we want more!

Wing

AnneMarie said...

Didn't you recently get a new digital camera? I would love to see some pics of Halle, and you need to debut your new haircut!
I hope things are good!

Barbie said...

Aim--my mom just told me you posted some new photos of Halle on your blog so I got excited and came to check but didn't find anything new. So I thought I'd let you know I'm anxiously awaiting a new post when you get the urge... :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Aimee,
Wow you guys are so freaking cute. Halle is just scrumptous! Please please tell your family that I said hello. Tell Brandon that he and his little girl are just adorable. Well Keep the blog going. I love keeping up on you guys. Way to go Rich! You are almost there bud...one more year!
Amanda

Laura said...

Rich!
I just googled you, and found your blog. This is Scott, by the way, the name up top probably says Laura. I was showing my kids an old photo album today, and there were some pictures of you (us recording those songs with Seth, the MTC, Temple Square). When I was putting the kids to bed tonight, Alan said "I want to go look at pictures of your Rich friend," and then when he said prayers the first thing that he said was "thank you for Rich." You must have made an impression on him. Anyway, I thought that it was about time to get ahold of you guys. It sounds like your family is doing great, Halle's a little cutie. Good luck with your last year of school. I'll be done with law school next year too. We're still in Utah, we'd love to see you next time you're passing through. Email me with your info if you get a chance (scottandlaurahilton AT gmail DOT com).

Sandi said...

Hey Guys,
I hope all is going well. I need your address to send a wedding invitation. Yes we are having our last wedding! We would love to see you. Take care.
Your family is ADORABLE!
Love,
Sandi Andrews
sandrews9@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Well said. You guys really are the worst bloggers ever. This is getting ridiculous.

Jen and Ky said...

It honestly doesn't get any worse than this. Your blog is a blog stalkers worst nightmare.

Jen and Ky said...

That's it. We quit.